We are looking for a Full Stack (PHP) Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborating with the User Experience (UX) team.
We are looking for a UX/ UI Designer with high skills and a passion for working with our innovative team with creative ideas. MiClient is looking for a candidate who's ready to grow her/his carrier in the Company with high challenges and highly skilled in Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, and other design tools. Responsible for portfolio showcasing UX, UI and visual design for Mobile, Tablet and Desktop.
- This profile will represent the voice of UX and design standards throughout the lifecycle of our Company’s product development.
- Experience in Laravel will be plus point.
- Create process flows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and mock ups to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
As a Lead-Generation Specialist for MiClient, you'll be responsible for gathering and analysing potential B2B sales opportunities for the company’s products and services. Must be able to articulate the company’s value proposition to prospects and convert leads into qualified opportunities.
- Responsible for initiating business interest within target accounts, generating leads, create business opportunities.
- Execute a high volume of Market Research, LinkedIn messages, emails and follow-ups to develop pipeline opportunities.
- Research on Prospect (Company names and Contacts) using tools like LinkedIn, Facebook, Google and contact databases to find contact details.
- Call prospective clients and identify potential opportunities